Saturday, June 7, 2014

More Pet Sympathy Cards (Sophia, Vinnie & Ben)

This blog has moved to a new & improved location!  Please visit this page at the new location by clicking here.



Last year, I had several friends who lost their dogs.  I had not made a pet sympathy card in many years.  I really like the Cricut Paper Pups cartridge, so I used it to make variations of this card for them.

The verse on the front reads:

"They are your friend, your companion, your guardian.
They live for you, love you and will follow you anywhere."

This one was for Vinnie (my sister-in-law's dog), I added a charm (Epiphany Crafts) with a photo of Vinnie that didn't turn out too well because I glued it to the card.  The dampness of the glue discolored the photo.  Lesson learned.


For Sophia & Benjamin:



No comments: